Monday, February 15, 2010

Testimonials for Singaporeans weight loss with HERBALIFE 真人档案

Let me Post some picture of Singaporeans that have lose weight with Herbalife
''Extract from http://www.10kg90days.com/ and http://www.healthzone.com.sg/herbalife/testimonials.html ''

“With these products, I’ve found my answer to a better life!?


“I feel so confident everyday!"


Teresa

Before: 60kg
After: 48kg
Lost 9KGs in 45 Days. Total lost 12kg in 2 months

I have tried many ways to lose my unwanted weight (slimming centre, exercise during lunch time and after work, veggie soup diet...) but i never managed to shape up. My weight yo-yoed and my health condition worsened. I also find it difficult to fit into nice looking clothes.

After I started with this program, I gained tons of energy, i had more focus in my work and my skin started looking more radient. Most importantly I regained my confidence and got into a shape and size i desired.
Victor

2 years ago, it was really awesome that Victor gave Herbalife a try, and indeed it really changed his life! He lost a total of 26.5 Kg, and the best thing is, he is on television!










YY.


Before: 73KGS
After: 62KGS
11 KGS LOST

Before this incredible program, I used to suffer from constipation. I did regular exercise due to my job nature but i never received proper nutrition. And therefore I was overweight and never had much confidence about my self and my look.

“Before I started on these weight-loss products, I felt tired all the time.?

After trying out this program, my constipation immediately cleared up. I felt instantly lighter, more energetic and most importantly, more healthy!



With these products, I feel more confident and beautiful.






“People tell me I look 10 years younger!?
Mandy

Before:54.5KGS
After: 47.5KGS
7 KGS LOST

Before this incredible program, I used to suffer from gastric, menses cramp and 15 years of serious acne problem. I never received proper nutrition through my old lifestyle. Therefore I was overweight. I never had much confidence about my self and my look.

“Before I started on these weight-loss products, I felt tired all the time.
After trying out this program, my gastric, menses cramp and acne skin problem greatly improved.
I feel great, energetic and most importantly, more healthy and more pretty!



Foreigner :Richard Addamo before: After:

Being unhealthy, overweight and depressed was becoming intolerable for Richard Addamo. "I tried just about everything to lose weight," Richard recalls. "I was always on the lookout for diet products that would actually deliver results." "I had a lot of weight to lose and this was my number one goal, but my second goal was to improve my health and fitness," he said. "I was determined to achieve both, so I began working out."

A friend who worked out regularly told Richard about Herbalife. "My friend was in great shape and was using the Herbal life products for sports performance and good health," said Richard. "I was interested right away and started taking the Herbalife products around April 1998." Richard began with the Ultimate Herbalife weight loss Program and gradually upgraded using Herbalife's targeted nutritional supplements. He was amazed and excited by his results. "In the first couple of months I lost 9kg and felt much healthier with more stamina," Richard exclaimed. "I was also relieved that I had finally found a Weight loss Program that worked! I started eating healthier by making a few simple changes to my diet," he said. "Just going for the healthier option - grilled not fried; avoiding high amounts of dairy; avoiding sweets; eating lean meats; lots of fresh fruit and vegetables." It took Richard just over eight months on the Herbalife weight loss Program to lose a total of 43kg, but the results have been permanent and remarkable.

"I have a whole new body shape! I went from a pants size 42 to size 32. My results from the Herbal life products were all I needed to stay motivated. Everyone who knew me back then has noticed the difference. Some friends who hadn't seen me for a while didn't even recognise me!" Two years after losing the weight, Richard is still delighted by his trim new body and is using the Protein Powder to build lean muscle while working out more seriously. "The best thing about my Herbalife results is the way I feel about myself. I have more confidence and self-esteem. I am much healthier, look better and enjoy life a lot more - thanks to Herbalife!

For more testimonial , go here

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. hints

    ReplyDelete